You know the crazy uncle you love but can’t be out in public with or the nutty aunt who will speak her mind to your friends and neighbors (whether they asked her to or not)? Well, they’re both present in the comedy of Anthony Rodia along with relatable, real, and razor sharp observations on marriage, parenthood, road rage, and everything else worthy of a social media rant.
Get your tickets before they sell out!
Doors at 6:30PM | Show starts at 7:30PM
More about Anthony
Within just two years, his ability to intimately depict life in all of its absurdity has attracted a rabid audience comprised of over 700,000 social media followers with 22million+ YouTube views. Selling out shows left and right nationwide and appearing on programs such as Elvis Duran and the Morning Show, Good Day New York, and Elizabeth & Elisa on News 12, he quietly claimed the throne of “KING OF OFF THE BOAT COMEDY.”
“I wanted to do something different,” he says. “With each video and at every one of my shows, I’m dragging you into my world. You’re a part of my upbringing, or you’re at home with my wife and kids. I don’t write my humor based on what I think is going to be funny; I write my humor based on what I think people are going to relate to the most. I’ve found you laugh at what you connect with. Anything connected to home makes it even funnier.”
A first generation Italian-American born and raised in Westchester, NY, Anthony loved making people laugh from the first moment he could. His mother kept home videos of her six-year-old son imitating aunts, uncles, and grandparents at Christmastime and leaving the room in stitches. After sneaking downstairs to watch Andrew Dice Clay on New Year’s Eve (without the adults noticing), he developed a lifelong passion for comedy. Citing Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Eddie Murphy, and Robin Williams as formative influences, he never missed an opportunity to pull a prank at school or attract a crowd in the hallway with a spot-on impersonation of a teacher. He dabbled in comedy with a few open mics in his early twenties, but he ultimately took a different career path and became a finance manager of a luxury car dealership.
- Tickets are sold individually
- Please be advised that this seating can involve shared tables with other guests
- You can pick your tickets and the table you will be seated at
- Next to each ticket is a layout of the venue and where your tickets will be located
- This event is 21 and up, valid ID required
- There are no refunds
- No heckling or videos during the show, if you can't play nicely you will be asked to leave
- No backpacks or other large bags
- No animals allowed in venue
- There is absolutely NO VIDEO RECORDING whatsoever
- As you enter the venue, you are required to lock your phones and smart watches in Yondr bags until the end of the show
- If you don't show up 20 MINUTES after the show time, you will forfeit your tickets
- Make sure to have fun and be respectful during the show
Grab your tickets before you are stuck wishing you had. Get them now!