Ariel Elias: Live In Fort Worth [Early Saturday Show]
Saturday December 2nd, 2023 - 7:00PM
Location : Big Laugh Comedy Club Fort Worth - Small Room Fort Worth, TX
What's better than a night out filled with laughter and good times?
Nothing. That's why you need to come out to the best entertainment venue in Fort Worth to laugh at one of the funniest rising stars in comedy, Ariel Elias.
Ariel brings her sharp wit and incredibly funny stories to the stage that will guarantee to leave your sides hurting.
Grab a date, your friends or a stranger from Craigslist (not really) and come out to the show. You don't want to miss this opportunity to laugh and you definitely don't want to miss Ariel.
Grab your tickets now!
Doors at 6:00pm | Show starts at 7:00pm Watch Ariel
More About Ariel Ariel Elias is a comedian living in New York City. Growing up, this Kentucky Jew made everyone laugh at her bat mitzvah, and the rest is history. Today, her comedy is a fun mesh of unique, personal stories mixed with witty and wry observations. Described as “a sly young comic from Kentucky” by the New York Times, Ariel has also been featured in Rolling Stone, the Washington Post, and on Good Morning America. As a traveling stand up comedian, she has performed on the set of the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and was named a “New Face” at the 2021 Just For Laughs Comedy Festival. After catching Jimmy Kimmel’s attention with a viral stand up clip that displayed her cool, calm, and hilarious composure, he invited Ariel to make her late night television debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live! In the same week she also appeared for an interview on the daytime talk show, Sherri. When not performing or writing, she’s probably petting a dog or struggling through a puzzle.
- First come, first serve GA and Preferred seating
- There are no refunds
- This event is 18 and up, valid ID required
- If you don't show up 20 MINUTES after the scheduled show time, you will forfeit your tickets
- No heckling or videos during the show, if you can't play nicely you will be asked to leave
- There is absolutely NO VIDEO RECORDING whatsoever
- No backpacks or other large bags allowed in venue
- No animals allowed in venue
- Make sure to have fun and be respectful during the show
Grab your tickets before you are stuck wishing you had. Get them now!