Ticket sales have ended. Please check out one of these upcoming shows!
Saturday August 27th, 2022 - 10:00PM
Location : Big Laugh Comedy Austin, TX
Craig Conant is your hilarious relatable friend who always finds a way to get in trouble.
His stories include: struggles with alcohol and drugs, ex girlfriends, cops, dealing with his angry white father and Mexican mother, getting fired from Trader Joe’s…
He has navigated all this and more with a self deprecating smile on his face.
Craig has the vibe of a former frat guy who never got a white collar job. He has instead continued the party life and all the humorous repercussions that come with that life.
Come party with Craig and forget about the daily grind, even if it’s just for a night. Grab your tickets now because this show will probably sell out.
Doors at 9:30pm | Show starts at 10pm
Watch Craig Conant
More About Craig
Craig was the standout “Unrepped New Face” at the prestigious Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal. He was born in Los Angeles to a Mexican mother and an angry white father growing up with a lot of baseball and illegal fireworks.
Conant is now sober, (despite the look on his face), and recently appeared on MTV’s “Greatest Party Story Ever Told” where he received accolades for his unique comedic voice. He has a hugely successful podcast entitled “Community Service” and was also recently fired from Trader Joe’s, come find out why!
- Tickets are sold individually
- You can pick your tickets and the table you will be seated at
- Next to each ticket is a layout of the venue and where your tickets will be located
- This event is 21 and up, valid ID required
- There are no refunds
- No heckling or videos during the show, if you can't play nicely you will be asked to leave
- No backpacks or other large bags
- No animals allowed in venue
- There is absolutely NO VIDEO RECORDING whatsoever
- As you enter the venue, you are required to lock your phones in Yondr bags until the end of the show
- If you don't show up 20 MINUTES after the show time, you will forfeit your tickets
- Make sure to have fun and be respectful during the show
Grab your tickets before you are stuck wishing you had. Get them now!