Are there times where you wish there is a place where you can go to that has delicious food, the best drinks, incredible service, affordable prices, the best vibes and the funniest comedy shows in the game?
You turned to the right place. Big Laugh Comedy Club in Fort Worth is that place you have been wishing for.
And this comedian is the show you have been waiting for. Phil Hanley is one of the funniest comedians in the game. You have probably seen one of his crowd clips or seen Phil live in person. If you haven't, you are in for a treat.
Don’t hesitate getting your tickets now. You are guaranteed to have the best night out!
Get your tickets now!
Doors at 6:30pm | Show starts at 7:30pm
More About SteveOriginally from Vancouver, Phil Hanley is a stand-up, actor, and writer who is a regular at NYC’s renowned Comedy Cellar. He has performed stand-up on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Late Night with Seth Meyers, The Late Late Show, The Pete Holmes Show, and John Oliver & New York Stand-Up Show on Comedy Central. His half-hour special can be seen on Comedy Central and iTunes.
Phil can be seen starring in the film Sundowners alongside Tim Heidecker and in Amy Schumer. His album, “Please Don’t Chit Chat While I’m Pursuing My Dream,” was released in 2018.
- Tickets are sold individually
- Please be advised that this seating can involve shared tables with other guests
- You can pick your tickets and the table you will be seated at
- Next to each ticket is a layout of the venue and where your tickets will be located
- This event is 21 and up, valid ID required
- There are NO REFUNDS
- No heckling or videos during the show, if you can't play nicely you will be asked to leave
- No backpacks or other large bags
- No animals allowed in venue
- There is absolutely NO VIDEO RECORDING whatsoever
- As you enter the venue, you are required to lock your phones and smart watches in Yondr bags until the end of the show
- If you don't show up 20 MINUTES after the show time, you will forfeit your tickets
- Make sure to have fun and be respectful during the show
Grab your tickets before you are stuck wishing you had. Get them now!