Following a string of sold-out shows, Rob Anderson is bringing his comedy show to 20 cities across North America with original music, comedic presentations, and personal stories he’s kept far away from theinternet.
The show comes highly recommended for anyone who’s had, witnessed, or smelled gay sex (or is doing serious research on the subject).
Don’t miss this show. Get your tickets now!
Doors at 6:30pm | Show starts at 7:30pm Watch Rob Anderson More about Rob
Rob Anderson is a comedian and content creator best known for his short form sketches, parodies and comedic series like “Gay Science”, which answers important LGBTQ questions like “Why Are Gay Men Terrible Drivers” and “Why Can’t Gays Sit In A Chair Properly?”. He also penned a best-selling children’s book based off Fergie’s infamous 2018 National Anthem performance.
Anderson studied improv and sketch comedy at iO, Second City, and The Annoyance in Chicago and has been featured by PaperMagazine, Interview Magazine, ABC News, NBC News, Good Morning America, and more.
- Tickets are sold individually
- You can pick your seats and the table you will be seated at
- Next to each ticket is a layout of the venue and where your tickets will be located
- This event is 21 and up, valid ID required
- There are no refunds
- No heckling or videos during the show, if you can't play nicely you will be asked to leave
- No backpacks or other large bags
- No animals allowed in venue
- There is absolutely NO VIDEO RECORDING whatsoever
- As you enter the venue, you are required to lock your phones in Yondr bags until the end of the show
- If you don't show up 20 MINUTES after the show time, you will forfeit your tickets
- Make sure to have fun and be respectful during the show
Grab your tickets before you are stuck wishing you had. Get them now!
Tickets are sold by individual seats at tables. GA tickets also available.
GA tickets are seated around the bar on the first floor and designated areas upstairs
You can pick your tickets and the table you will be seated at
Next to each ticket is a layout of the venue and where your tickets will be located
This event is 21 and up, valid ID required
No backpacks or large bags in venue
No refunds or exchanges
No animals allowed in venue
No heckling or videos during the show, if you can't play nicely you will be asked to leave
There is absolutely NO VIDEO RECORDING whatsoever
As you enter the venue, you are required to lock your phones and smart watches in Yondr bags until the end of the show
If you don't show up 20 minutes after the show time, you will forfeit your tickets
Make sure to have fun and be respectful during the show