Teachers Gone Bad is a Mind Twist Comedy Production that is geared towards the"open-minded" teaching community. Mind Twist Comedy works with a pool of educators who moonlight as comedians or who are doing comedy full-time. The show is not kid-friendly and those easily offended should not attend.
Topics are mostly embarrassing and school- related, but in addition, we do discuss the hilariousness of family, parenthood, dating, marriage and other life experiences on stage.
Every single Teachers Gone Bad Show has been nearly sold out. Teachers look to us to say the things on stage that they wish they could say on campus. And since some of the comedians are former teachers, they let it all out. NO HOLDING BACK! No fear of getting fired. How can you get fired if you've already been fired, right?
Doors at 7PM | Show starts at 8PM
- Tickets are first come, first serve
- There are no refunds
- No heckling or videos during the show, if you can't play nicely you will be asked to leave
- No animals allowed in venue
- There is absolutely NO VIDEO RECORDING whatsoever
- Make sure to have fun and be respectful during the show
Grab your tickets before you are stuck wishing you had. Get them now!