Are you ready to laugh your faces off with one of the best rising stars in comedy?
J.F. Harris is coming to Austin, TX for one night and one night only to make you all wet your pants. So, make sure to bring a clean pair. This is going to be a night you won't forget.
J.F. most recently was on Bill Burr's The Ringers. He has written for Will Smith and can be seen across the country telling jokes at clubs. He is seriously one of the funniest dudes.
You don't want to miss your chance to see the J.F. at Vulcan Gas Company.
Grab your table (admits up to 4 with the option to add 2 more, plus individual GA tickets are available) before you are stuck wishing you had. Get them now!
Doors at 7:30pm | Show starts at 8
J.F. Telling Jokes on The Late Late Show More About J.F. J.F. Harris is a born New Yorker, now LA based stand up comic. You may have seen him on The Late Late Show with James Cordan or Bill Burr's The Ringers on Comedy Central. J.F. has also written for big stars like Will Smith, with some of their sketches clocking in at over 30 million views online.
He has written TV shows for shows like Netflix's Magic For Humans. J.F. tours regularly in arenas with his good friends The Impractical Jokers and headlines clubs around the world from Hong Kong to Australia, The US and Canada.
He's been a part of SXSW, The NY Comedy Fest, The Kennedy Centers District Of Laughs, Just For Laughs Road Shows and many more. If you are in NYC you can regularly catch him at The Comedy Cellar and New York Comedy Club or if you find yourself in LA at The World Famous Comedy Store the last Tuesday of every month where he hosts WORKSHOP. J.F. is also a regular at The Comedy & Magic Club, The Hollywood Improv and The Laugh Factory. For tour dates and more please check out www.JFHarris.com Ticket Info
- Tables are sold with the admission of 4 people with the option of adding 2 more tickets for up to 6 people per table
- You can pick your table you will be seated
- Next to each table is a layout of the venue and where your table will be located
- There are special VIP tables that get you closer to the stage, allows you to skip lines, and get special service
- 5 VIP tables upstairs can be booked up to 10 people [For larger groups]
- There are no refunds
- You must wear a mask into the club and when going to the bathroom
- If you refuse to wear a mask, you will be asked to leave
- No heckling or videos during the show, if you can't play nicely you will be asked to leave
- Make sure to have fun and be respectful during the show
Grab your table (admits up to 4 people) before you are stuck wishing you had. Get them now!
THIS EVENT IS 21+
In accordance with city guidelines, we will have the following social distancing measures in place:
- Under 50% capacity (250 tickets available)
- Masks required
- Temperature checks at the door
- Must stay in your designated section
- Drinks/food delivered directly to sections
- Antibacterial wash stations
- Disinfectant on all surfaces throughout the entire venue
Grab your table (admits up to 4 with the option to add 2 more, plus individual GA tickets available) before you are stuck wishing you had. Get them now!
Tickets are sold by a minimum of 4 people per table, but up to 6 people can be seated per table (just add more tickets to your purchase)
You can pick your tickets and the table you will be seated
Next to each ticket is a layout of the venue and where your tickets will be located
There are special VIP tickets that get you closer to the stage, allows you to skip lines, and get special service
No refunds or exchanges
You must wear a mask into the club and when going to the bathroom
If you refuse to wear a mask, you will be asked to leave
No heckling or videos during the show, if you can play nicely you will be asked to leave
Make sure to have fun and be respectful during the show